Today, Microsoft released Visual Studio 2013 RTM (Release to Manufacturing), which includes Team Foundation Server 2013, for public availability. The .NET Framework 4.5.1 is also included in this release.
See what’s new in Visual Studio 2013 here.
You can download Visual Studio 2013 now, from:
- MSDN Subscribers – if you’re an MSDN subscriber then you can download the non-trial version now.
- Trial Versions – if you are not an MSDN subscriber, or simply want to install a trial version, you can download the trial products now. Products available for download include:
- Visual Studio Ultimate 2013
- Visual Studio Premium 2013
- Visual Studio Professional 2013
- Visual Studio Test Professional 2013
- Team Foundation Server 2013
Purchasing options are covered here.
The Express (i.e. FREE!) editions are also available, including:
- Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web
- Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows
- Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013
Check out the capabilities comparison chart to see how the different versions of Visual Studio 2013 compare with each other.
InRelease for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preview is also available for download.
If you are a student, you can get Visual Studio Professional 2013 at no cost (i.e. FREE!) via the DreamSpark program.